[Digestion] Solar assisted biogas plant

Jaime Marti Herrero tallerbiogas at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:21:00 CST 2010

let me told you that the High Camp of the Huayna Potosi (6088 masl) is situated at 5200masl, and they have ask me for a digester to treat the black waters generated by the mountainers whom sleep there to climb on the morning....We are considering the design of this special digester.more news in few months... :-)
keep in touchjaime

-----
Jaime Martí Herrero

Technical advisor of biogas for the GTZ-Bolivia
CIMNE (www.cimne.com)
Building Energy and Environment Group
International research cooperation area
La Paz · Bolivia
Tel. (+591)-73 090 621

BIOGAS AND BOLIVIA
-Taller Biogas Bolivia
http://tallerbiogas.blogspot.com
-Video: Biodigester installation in bolivian Altiplano
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl0XEN5Bgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0JuV8WD_c
-Manual gratuito-Biodigestores familiares: Guía de diseño y manual de instalación
http://www.upc.edu/grecdh/pdf/2008_JMH_Guia_biodigestores.pdf