[Digestion] Personal invitation from Choppalli Venkata Krishna

Choppalli Venkata Krishna krishnacreat1 at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:50:15 CDT 2010

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 11/5/2010 11:50:04 PM, by Choppalli Venkata Krishna:

Hello,

Imagine one day I changed my e-mail address... and automatically, and without having to tell you, my new address was entered in your address book! It’s now possible!

UNYK is a really effective tool that allows you to securely and more easily than ever manage all your contacts.

As soon as one of your contacts changes his or her contact info, your address book is automatically updated and vice versa. With UNYK, from now on, the only contact info you have to keep up to date is your own.

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www.unyk.com/ml/346/64/?i=3A42798EBC9F4DD9B9E2638AE227E61C&s=20821246&w=1289001004

You too can create your own smart address book.

It’s simple, free and 100% secure.

Choppalli Venkata Krishna
UNYK : QXR 404

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Choppalli Venkata Krishna: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/346/78/?mid=9F91AAA67A7687A3&email=Digestion@listserv.repp.org&s=20821246&w=1289001004

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/346/65/?i=3A42798EBC9F4DD9B9E2638AE227E61C&s=20821246&w=1289001004

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!