[Digestion] Pressure

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 16:43:01 CST 2010

David,

You do have two atmospheres of ABSOLUTE pressure at the bottom of a 33 ft column of water however you only have one atmosphere of relative pressure (difference between top of the tank and bottom of the tank) under 33 ft of water.

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285th Street
Battle Ground, WA 98604