[Digestion] the perpetual motion machine

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Sun Nov 21 05:33:37 CST 2010

The grand perpetual motion machine symptoms,
Not really - what you need to see is that there will be losses and
leakages from this "grand system" and to keep it running you need to
reduce your energy losses to minimum and have practically no N losses.  At
some scale your dream will come true.  Then of course comes the cost -->
where you need to decide if it is worth it afterall.
best wishes
chanakya

--
Dr. Hoysall Chanakya