[Digestion] Reductionist thinking:

Vianney Tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:52:32 CST 2010

Hey Paul,

I like your thinking, thanks for sharing. Cheers

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Paul Harris <paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au>wrote:

> G'day All,
>
> I guess you can say life is like a jigsaw puzzle - if you spend all your
> life gazing at one piece of the puzzle you will never finish the picture,
> but if you have an image of the whole puzzle you can make some progress
> (the
> opposite is also true - if you only look at the image and never at the
> individual pieces the puzzle will also remain unsolved!). Some balance is
> needed, as in the rest of life!
>
> Happy digesting,
> HOOROO
>
> Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
> University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    :
> +61
> 8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386
> mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
> http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris
>
> CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
> This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
> information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
> intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
> delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
> other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
> representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
> viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
> recipient.

Vianney Tumwesige
Director - Green Heat (U) Ltd  [image: Picture]
P.O. Box 10235
Kampala-Uganda
256 (0) 71 237 9889

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson

 <http://trustvianney.wordpress.com/>