[Digestion] biotech article to English weights and measures

David david at h4c.org
Tue Nov 23 11:00:46 CST 2010

Bennet,

On 11/23/2010 7:19 AM, bennett at frognet.net wrote:
> Would anyone care to convert the article on:
> http://biotechenergy.wordpress.com/
> to English weights and measures, please?
> My partners don't believe I'm doing the conversions correctly.;-)

For insuring that such calculations are accurate, I would recommend
either of two programs that provide conversions among a large number
of units, and which run on Windows computers:

    Master Converter from Savard Software,
    http://www.savardsoftware.com/masterconverter/, or

    Convert for Windows, Josh Madison,
    http://joshmadison.com/software/convert-for-windows/

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/