[Digestion] Biogas Groups

Alexander Eaton alex at sistemabiobolsa.com
Tue Nov 30 11:19:11 CST 2010

Hi All,

Not to be counter-productive, but we are also starting a Spanish language
digestion discussion group, which will likely focus more on small scale
applications in Latin America.  I have discussed this with Paul, and we are
considering a way in which we would translate some of the pertinent
discussion here to post there, and also produce a monthly summary of our
discussions and questions, so that they can be presented to this group.
Does anyone have experience with a group in a another language?  Does anyone
have an idea of how this process might be made more efficient?

Markus, do you ever post across the languages between the German and English
discussions? Of all the discussion groups I have found, this seems to be the
most comprehensive and active.

Saludos,

Alex

Alexander Eaton