[Digestion] USA Industrial Food Derived BioGas Plants?

Ron Lahat ron.lahat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:07:47 CDT 2010

Evans,

If you are looking for a system that takes Mmunicipal Waste separate it to
recyclable components and use the organic parts to generate electricity, I
have the solution

Currently a system that runs about 70tons MW per day; it is a scalable
system

If you have sufficient funds, I would be happy to set up a cooperation

Note that such systems require government subsidies, less than what the PV
world gets and you gain much more for the environment

Best regards,

Ron Lahat