[Digestion] USA Industrial Food Derived BioGas Plants?

Douglas Renk douglasrenk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 05:56:03 CDT 2010

Hello Evans,
For more information on the Corvallis project Juliette mentions, please contact development engineer Dean Foor at dean at ecoregon.com. The Cedar Grove, Washington project is being managed by BIOFerm Energy in Madison Wisconsin. They are actively building the first industrial scale food waste digester in the United States in Oshkosh Wisconsin. Below is an article comparing some of the top SSO projects in North America:
http://www.jgpress.com/archives/_free/002137.html
Best to you,Doug