[Digestion] Introduction

Joshua Bogart joshua.bogart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:37:10 CDT 2010

Hello Digesters

My name is Joshua Bogart I am currently working for Trees for the Future as
Central American Regional project Coordinator, I give technical aid,
planting materials, and training to group so small producers to aid in
reforestation and agroforestry practices. I have my master's in forest
science (Entomology), which probably makes me an odd guy out on this list. I
am interested in Biogas as an energy alternative (and way to handle some
waste problems) for rural populations in the areas where I work.

--
Joshua D Bogart
Program Coordinator