[Digestion] Costs of different household biodigesters

Jaime Marti Herrero tallerbiogas at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:03:35 CDT 2010

Hi

plugflow digester made of tubular polyethilene cost in Bolivia:

-For cold climate : 230 us$ with 6.5m3 of liquid volume, green house, three biogas reservoirs, and one bunner

-For valley climate: 185 us$ with 3,5m3 of liquid volume, 66% sun cover, two biogas reservoirs and one bunner

-For tropical climate 168 us$ witk 3 m3 of  liquid volume, 66% sun cover, two biogas reservoirs and one bunner
all of are load with 20kg of fresh cow manure and 60 liters of water per day, producing about 700 liters of biogas per day.

We have done 1m3 tubular polyethilene digester for research considerations using 2m circunference plastic and 4,8 meters long. i dont have the cost because a plastic factory donate this material to our laboratory.

i hope this helps

keep in touch

jaime
-----
Jaime Martí Herrero

Technical advisor of biogas for the GTZ-Bolivia
CIMNE (www.cimne.com)
Building Energy and Environment Group
International research cooperation area
La Paz · Bolivia
Tel. (+591)-73 090 621

BIOGAS AND BOLIVIA
-Taller Biogas Bolivia
http://tallerbiogas.blogspot.com
-Video: Biodigester installation in bolivian Altiplano
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl0XEN5Bgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0JuV8WD_c
-Manual gratuito-Biodigestores familiares: Guía de diseño y manual de instalación
http://www.upc.edu/grecdh/pdf/2008_JMH_Guia_biodigestores.pdf