[Digestion] Inoculation for Small Digesters

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Tue Sep 28 21:44:58 CDT 2010

The tablets are probably enzymes, when what you need are the
microorganisms that produced the enzymes. You may need to produce your
own packaged inoculant, but if you succeed you may have a marketable
product. Research is the first step; find out the techniques used in
microbiological laboratories for culturing and preserving the organisms
you need, then see if they all have a common preservation medium.

Best,
Marc de Piolenc
Iligan City, Philippines

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog