[Digestion] flame lifting

Deepak D. G. ghindwani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:57:51 CDT 2011

Dear David,

Thanks for the advice. The issue is very difficult to get proper parts
and consistent sizing in bali. Every time I buy gas jet the size always
changes.

I actually get my burners made locally since it is not available locally.
I will try to reduce the gas flow by closing the gas tap bit and will
update you the result.

What do you mean by pressure control valve?? Please elaborate that

Regards,
Deepak