[Digestion] Negative Biogas Press

Vianney Tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:03:51 CST 2011

Hey Randy,

Please get me that study report once it comes out.

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Randy Mott <randymott at ceeres.eu> wrote:

> We like to point out the studies that show much higher plant uptake of
> digestate – with free nitrogen – than the original manure material. New
> Danish study should be out soon on total lack of any problem materials
> (disease, pathogens) in the digestate.
>

> Randy Mott
>
> CEERES

Vianney Tumwesige
Director - Green Heat (U) Ltd  [image: Picture]
P.O. Box 10235
Kampala-Uganda
256 (0) 71 237 9889

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson

 <http://trustvianney.wordpress.com/>