[Digestion] Digestion of Honey Waste

Joshua Bogart joshua.bogart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:42:19 CST 2011

Hello Grace

I am one of the normal observers here, having a small experience with
biodigesters. I do have a bit more experience with apiculture  but just
thinking the nitrogen needs of a digester using honey. If you are working
with large quantities of honey you probably have access to ruined pollen
sources, which if used carefully would provide the nitrogen necessary of r a
digester which is working mainly with your dilute sugar stream.

Joshua D Bogart
Program Coordinator
Trees for the Future
Siguatepeque HN