[Digestion] Subsidies, funding, and politics of AD in the U.S.

Douglas Renk douglasrenk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 13:11:42 CST 2011

Dr Moss,

There is a strong, yet developing voice in DC for the promotion of legislation for AD. I encourage all of us to consider joining the American Biogas Council.

http://www.americanbiogascouncil.org/index.asp

They have assembled panels before the energy committee and try to educate policy makers on biogas technology to help obtain fair recognition. ABC also educates in order to differentiate biogas from other biomass energy forms, (i.e. ethanol and incinerators) to demonstrate the greater energy returns and recovery of valuable nutrients and water.

All the best,
Doug Renk