[Digestion] RedBioLAC website and annual event in Mexico

Alexander Eaton alex at sistemabiobolsa.com
Fri Feb 25 23:01:48 CST 2011

Dear All,

Please take a moment to check out the new Red de Biodigestores de America
Latina y el Caribe (REDBIOLAC) website (redbiolac.org) and subscribe to the
list serve.  There is a fast growing Spanish language library, with some
better organization soon to come.  I especially want to mention the annual
event in Puebla, Mexico on May 23-27, 2011.  We are now excepting proposals
for research presentations surrounding small scale applied biogas research,
and we are urging interdisciplinary proposals.  We are offering some travel
and lodging stipends for some selected presenters, and we are expecting a
large attendance from throughout the region.  Other pieces include a policy
round-table, an investor forum, an applied biogas course, installations,
field visits, and more.  The event will be in Spanish, but we hope to have
attendees from throughout the world, and we welcome papers from anywhere.

At this point you can download the agenda from the discussion thread on the
website, and it will soon be available for direct download.  If you contact
me off list, I will generate a list of those interested in receiving more
information directly, and send out a group mail at the end of next week.

Saludos,

Alex

--
Alexander Eaton