[Digestion] larger context/mass exodus

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:56:10 CST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Randy Mott <randymott at ceeres.eu> wrote:

> Nope… it is biogas technical issues and questions. If it changes, I am out
> of here.

Hm. The following is copied from the homepage:

*This is a general discussion about technical aspects of anaerobic
digestion.

Biogas can provide a clean, easily controlled source of renewable energy
from organic waste materials for a small labour input, replacing firewoood
or fossil fuels (which are becoming more expensive as supply falls behind
demand). During the conversion process pathogen levels are reduced and plant
nutrients made more readily available, so better crops can be grown while
existing resources are conserved and less "fossil" carbon is released to the
atmosphere.  *

Yes to the technical focus, but the paragraph following that statement
touches on just about all the issues we've been discussing and you find so
dangerous.