[Digestion] Environmentalists Anti-AD Issues

Randy Mott randymott at ceeres.eu
Sat Jul 2 11:20:00 CDT 2011

Yes, anyone who would like a copy. Just email me. randymott at ceeres.eu,  I
just used it at a public meeting in Poland where we want to locate a plant.
That site is only 120 km from a German biogas plant that has had
widely-publicized odor problems. We distinguished our design from farm plant
designs and addressed the problems causing odor at the other location. The
meeting was successful and the local community is as supportive of the
project at this point as we could possibly hope for.

Randy

Randy M. Mott

President

CEERES Sp. z o.o.