[Digestion] Digestate as fertilizer.

Jean-Luc Sallustro jean-luc.sallustro at eventure-international.com
Sun Jul 3 09:52:18 CDT 2011

Dear A  D Karve

For my understanding microbes have an important role in the soil at a
stage where endemic proto nutrient are made available for them within
the humic clay complex.
This deep stage of macro nutrient (organic NPK) evolution can be
depleted for many reasons such as K sustainable sequestration,
unavailability of macro nutrient, not enough water percolation (soil
solubility) etc.
Don't you think that one of the risks of depletion in N chain can be the
demobilization of upper soil decomposers due to the fact that immedialty
avalible nutrient are provided (sugar)
Regards
J-L Sallustro