[Digestion] Goat and sheep to power an Abattoir

Vianney Tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:49:15 CDT 2011

Hello AD friends,

How all is well. I got a call today from an abattoir, they are looking at
Generating biogas from 2000-2500 goats/sheep intended to be slaughtered per
day. My system estimates 4.8 tons of waste every day, this is expected to
generate 300 cubic metres of biogas hence I estimate 30kw.

What size of a biogas driven generator would i need to get the job done?
Where can I find this generator and at what cost?

Thanks

--
Vianney Tumwesige
Director - Green Heat (U) Ltd  [image: Picture]

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson

 <http://trustvianney.wordpress.com/>