[Digestion] AD for cow manure

Michael Köttner m.koettner at biogas-zentrum.de
Sat Jun 4 02:20:12 CDT 2011

Hi Rex,

Greetings to South Africa, where I lived and worked for three years on an
organic pioneering farm in the Cape in the late 80ies.

What you need is a simple lagoon digester. The stirring and haeting is done by
a punp and a heat exchanger. Here in germany and Brasil the first efficient
lagoon digesters are built. We are helping out in South America at the moment,
but would like to come to S.A. too if opportunity arrises.

I would suggest one of our courses or study tours to get you in the picture.
Please look at our home page www.biogas-zentrum.de. There is also an English
button.

Best regards

Michael Köttner

---

IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH
(International Biogas and Bioenergy Centre of Compentence)
Am Feuersee 6
74592 Kirchberg/Jagst
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)7954 926203
Fax: +49 (0)7954 926204

www.biogas-zentrum.de/ibbk/

Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Agr.biol. Michael Köttner
Steuernummer: 57073/21766
UmSt.ID: DE213140113