[Digestion] AD for cow manure

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Sun Jun 5 14:31:49 CDT 2011

Paul,

The bladder system I described is Shelby's. He is now living in the USA.

Peter,

Nice system, too small for the scale we are looking at.

Michael,

It is not so much the cost of getting over there and doing the course, it is
my time. I work for myself as a consultant and have to pay the rent. So my
time costs more than the flight and course combined. I agree that I  am
probably looking at covered lagoon processes. The SA farmers you mentioned,
do you know if they ever installed systems?

Kind regards
Rex