[Digestion] List addresses harvested for spam/UCE

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jun 6 17:51:27 CDT 2011

James,

I haven't received any for a UK training course.

If it was a list member they should just post the information to the list.
Training courses and conferences are of general interest.

Since list addresses are not public they would have to "harvest" addresses
from posts to the list. You may have more internet visibility related to
digestion than you think.

Tom Miles
Owner Bioenergylists.org