[Digestion] AD for cow manure

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Sat Jun 11 03:23:24 CDT 2011

"Cover the pit with HDPE sheeting. Smell goes away the you can use the
effluent to knife in as fertilizer.
The gas is easily collected and cleaned up for CHIP generator unit.
Lowest cost of any system I am aware of.
Brent"

Here you go again Brent. This is starting to sound a lot more like the
farmers I am dealing with, especially as a starting point. Gas clean up
strategies? Not the drum filled with iron filings as this is not good enough
for gas clean up to engines if you want your engine to survive for any
length of time...

Kind regards
Rex