[Digestion] Environmentalists Anti-AD Issues

Alan Muller amuller at dca.net
Wed Jun 15 10:02:13 CDT 2011

Steve:

I see somebody already sent my recent post on arsenic in poultry feed
to this list.  I looked at your website but there's nothing of
substance there.  My suggestion is to post enough information about
the process you are promoting that people could begin to make an
informed judgement about it.  Lay off the "green" rhetoric and all
that.....and produce detailed, speciated material balances.

Alan Muller