[Digestion] The biology of biogas production

Gasan Osojnik gasan.osojnik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:38:13 CDT 2011

Dear David,

My engineering book covers most of the written topics (Deublein &
Steinhauser's Biogas form waste and renewable resources (Willey, 2009)),
encluding the biochemisty of the biogas formation from various sources
(points 2. and 4.), but i guess pollution engineering handbook should do. I
will get back to you with the references for the microbiological part.

Excuse me on my quick-fingers terminology, nor "stochiometric" or
"stechiometric" but "stoichiometric" should do fine :)

BR, Gasan