[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

T-ReX terrence.sauve at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:25:37 CDT 2011

Jorge,
you can contact Gen-Tec in Latham, MO. They offer Huegli Tech engine
and switchgear generator control made in Switzerland. Gen-Tec works
with Martin Machinery which manufacture and install CHP systems.
I would say your luck depends on the cooperation with the utlity
company. Some accept synchronous generators with expensive automatic
reclosures or relay systems for feedback prevention. Some will only go
ahead with asynchronous connections due to safety reasons.

ANF Energy Solutions Inc.
RR#3 Richmond, Ottawa, Ontario K0A 2Z0
Tel: 613-838-3605, Fax: 613-838-6505

ANF will be better people to guide you and your utility to make ends
meet. They have extensive experience in Ontario, Canada. They know how
hard it is to deal with local distribution companies.

Good luck.

Terrence