[Digestion] Solar Heated Batch Bladder Digester for Poultry

Steven Bolgiano steven at planetfound.com
Tue May 24 09:04:43 CDT 2011

Thanks so much for responding. And pardon my ignorance, I'm trying to
get my learning curve up as soon as I can!

Does a lack of methnogens mean that it cannot produce methane (surely
not) ... or that in terms of an innoculum it can not produce that
activated culture, and a cow manure, with some straw should be added to
produce the innoculum?

Also what factors in this would differ with a batch load (our plan) as opposed to a plug flow?

Thanks!
Steven

--
Steven Bolgiano