[Digestion] Biogas in Ugandan Schools

Vianney Tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:48:50 CDT 2012

Dear All,

We are happy to share the attached images about the new toilet block and a
biogas digester from Wakiso Children's school of Hope. Green Heat will
conduct training sessions for the students and staff in the coming couple
of days. We have also written an article on the Green Heat Blog:
http://greenheatug.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/sufficient-cooking-fuel-financial-freedom

We can get more biogas systems into schools, pass this message on to all
school administrators/owners.

Best regards

Vianney Tumwesige
Director-Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
Kampala-Uganda
+256 (0) 71 237 9889

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson