[Digestion] 500 dairy cow AD system

David Fulford davidf at kingdombio.com
Tue Jan 10 07:51:32 CST 2012

Hello Rex and listers,

This is what Bioplex Ltd, under the new company, Oak Bioenergy Ltd, is
trying   to   do.  The  problem with doing the work in the UK has been
lack  of support. People do not understand AD and while the government
claims to encourage the  idea it then puts huge obstacles in the way.

However,  I  have useful contacts in other countries and we hope to do
development  work  in  this  area  with on wider basis. There is a gap
between the small biogas plants that are being made in the millions in
China  and  India  and  the  large-scale  systems used in Europe, that
require slurry and food wastes to be transported to them.

--
Best regards,
 David
  mailto:davidf at kingdombio.com