[Digestion] Fresh graduate

Jacopo Rosselli Del Turco jross07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:30:23 CST 2012

Hello everybody,
I'm a fresh graduate energy engineer, now seeking for a job in the energy
field.
I made an internship developing business plans and feasibility studies for
agricultural biogas plants, when I was writing my final graduation thesis
about biogas from lignocellulosic biomass.
(Thanks to all for the suggestions you all gave me during the last months,
by the way!)
I've studied biogas during the last nine months, but I have a good
background in other renewables too as well as other energy conversion
systems and power plants.
Please, have a look at my profile here:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jacopordt
and feel free to request further information or my complete CV.
Thank you very much,
best regards!

Jacopo Rosselli Del Turco