[Digestion] Anaerobic digestion turn key contractors in India, preferably Delhi area

Aiden Short aidenshort at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:50:11 CDT 2012

Hello,

The connection to this list was provided to me by Christian Lohri of EAWAG.

I am in the process of designing a 12 TPD Materials Recovery Facility for
the municipality of Gurgaon, an outskirt of Delhi. I am hoping of treating
the organic fraction of this waste (an estimated 6 TPD) through anaerobic
digestion. I am therefore looking for any contractor who may be able to
work on a design and implementation scheme for an anaerobic digestion plant
in Gurgaon. It would be preferable if the contractor had experience of
plants of similar size.

I would be grateful for any assistance you may be able to provide and look
forward to hearing back from you soon

--
Aiden Short
Technical Adviser