[Digestion] Biogas in humanitarian response

Paul Neale pauljohnneale at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 15 07:58:12 CDT 2012

Hello,
I hope you are well.

My name is Paul Neale and I am studying an MSc in renewable energy at The Centre for Alternative Technology in Wales.

I am going to write my thesis on using biogas in humanitarian responses.  My title is "To what extend can biogas contribute to solving the problem of sustainable sanitation in emergency programmes?".  The key is keeping it simple and using just human waste.

I have seven years experience working for humanitarian organisations and I have spoken to a number of biogas experts.  Can any of your members assist with advice and sources of information.  My email is pauljohnneale at yahoo.com.au

Best Regards
Paul Neale