[Digestion] mixed waste AD

Deepak D. G. ghindwani at gmail.com
Sun May 20 06:59:49 CDT 2012

Dear expert,

I am planning to build Floating AD (about 4 to 6 m3) using three inputs:
Goat Waste, Human Waste and Kitchen Waste.

As far as I understand, because of the human toilet system - it makes
the human waste has too much water. While, I think goat waste is very
dry (little water) and kitchen waste is very easy to premix with water.

With that understanding, can I just combine all wastes into one chamber
and feed them  directly  to the digester.?

I have this  idea is to combine all the  waste into one small water tank
(may be 100 liter or smaller ) and the overflow is fed into a brick well
with floating plastic gas collector. Do you have any suggestion how to
make the handling of the waste easier with minimum human interaction?

Does any body have done the same thing or similiar?

Regards,
Deepak