[Digestion] mixed waste AD

Deepak D. G. ghindwani at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:14:40 CDT 2012

Dear Anandji...

I just understood that it is called byphasic. Yes, the first tank is for
stirring purpose and for simplification of mixing all types of input.

Thanks for the idea. I will feed the food waste directly.
I will use as small as possible of water tank (may be max 25 liter) for
the fecal matter.

Namaste,
Deepak