[Digestion] Some calculations for South India and Skeletons tumbling out

Takamoto kyle at takamotobiogas.com
Tue Nov 13 01:48:09 CST 2012

Dear David and Chanakya,

Thanks for the thoughts on this one. Carbon credits are really a political thing and politics and science rarely make a good pair. I can see why you left the field. It could be very frustrating.

In my case, a funder wanted to know how much CO2 we would abate and the purpose wasn't for carbon credits so I think I will use the combined method giving around 5 tons per year per biogas unit. Thanks for the help.

Kyle
Managing Director
Schutter Energy Ltd.
www.takamotobiogas.com