[Digestion] Biogas production

Deepak D. G. ghindwani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 06:21:12 CST 2012

Hallo Kyle,

I use HDPE water tanks. The reactor is 650 ltr and the gas collector
drum is 550 ltr. I am feeding the reactor with kitchen waste (mostly
banana skin, papaya skin, vegetable leaves) of 1.5 kg per day with 5
liter of water.

I get about 300 liter of gas every day.

I think you just need to wait for the antibiotics to lower and you might
want to change the feed for a while.

Namaste,
Deepak