[Digestion] (no subject)

Edward Silalahi (PKU) Edward_Silalahi at asianagri.com
Wed Oct 3 23:20:03 CDT 2012

Dear All,

I am Edward Silalahi, I am from Indonesia South Asia region, I am
working in Palm Oil Mill that produce CPO (crude Palm Oil) from Fruit
Bunch of Palm Oil tree where so lot of palm oil tree in my country,

Beside produce the CPO, one of our by product is effluent (liquid) that
have a high COD (approximate 60.000 ppm),

Best Regards++

Edward Silalahi

The above message is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If it has reached you in error please inform us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone, reversing the charge if necessary. Please delete the message and the reply (if it contains the original message) thereafter. Thank you.