[Digestion] Biogas from Begonia, Chrysanthemum and Poinsettia

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:31:27 CDT 2012

Dear Mr. Tumwesige,
it depends on the type of fungicides. Most of the modern organic ones are
biodegradable, but some of the earlier ones having metals like zinc, copper
or tin, may affect the microbes adversely. Insecticides generally do not
affect microbes, at least at the concentrations at which they are used.
Yours
A.D.Karve