[Digestion] Removal of hydrogen Sulphide from biogas

Les Gornall Les.Gornall at projen.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 10:55:30 CDT 2012

There is a mine of information on how to build small scale anaerobic digesters FREE on the website of GATE International a wonderful organisation that has been building small scale digesters in remote areas for several decades.  This will have all the information you need .

http://www.gate-international.org/energy.htm

Best Regards

Les Gornall
Process Consultant
PROjEN BioEnergy

PROjEN PLC
Project Management and Engineering Solutions
DD:         01928 752 568
Mob:     07831 728 418
Email:    les.gornall at projen.co.uk
PROjEN House, Wellfield, Preston Brook, Cheshire, WA7 3AZ