[Digestion] Steam Boiler operating on Biogas

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Wed Jul 10 23:27:40 CDT 2013

Dear Vianney,
Are you interested in high pressure steam (>1bar) or merely to have a high
efficiency biogas water heater /steam generator for cooking?  Water heater
/low pressure steam generator seems to be available on demand by one
innovator who makes these in Belgaum, Karnataka India.
Will send photo if required.
Best wises
Chanakya
[Sent from Tablet]