[Digestion] Possible International Site visits

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jul 17 05:43:36 CDT 2013

G'day All,

A suggestion of "training, familiarity and networking" visits to India
and other countries has been raised on the
"Solar CITIES Biogas Innoventors and Practitioners" FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/methanogens/permalink/545915855467045/.
I have set up a page on the Biogas Wiki at
http://biogas.wikispaces.com/Biogas+Exchange+Trip to facilitate
discussion (as this will span several lists where not all members see
all groups), so if you are interested in participating as a "learner", a
"visit site" or as a "sponsor" (in other words in whatever way you can
think of) please go there. I will also put this on the LinkedIn group,
but you may like to add it to other relevant forums.

Happy digesting,
HOOROO
Paul Harris