[Digestion] Introduction to the digestion list members

Hugo Niccolai hugo.niccolai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:41:00 CDT 2013

Hello everybody,

My name is Hugo Niccolaï. I am a french engineer specialized micro
decentralized energy systems. I just came back in France from working 2
years in Asia, Africa and South America in different companies focus on
rural electrification through renewable energies (micro solar, micro
biogas, micro hydro).

I am now starting my own company in France with 2 others engineers friends.
Our activities will be focus on micro energy systems especially micro solar
and micro biogas units. We will start in October some R&D to develop these
micro biogas systems that will later run with organic wastes taken from
restaurants, hotels, campings and small farmers. We are already working
with a french organization that collects used cooking oil from restaurants
and hotel in a small french island.

I learned about this group thanks to Oliver Kynaston who works in Tanzania
on micro biogaz units. It's a really cool opportunity to enter in this
"digestion mailing list" and I hope soon to learn more about you!
I wish you all a good day.
Cheers,

*Hugo N**iccolaï*
Tel: +33 6 61 38 67 27