[Digestion] International IBBK Biogas & AD Training Events Summer 2013

s.volk at biogas-training.co.uk s.volk at biogas-training.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 04:24:24 CDT 2013

Enhance your knowledge on biogas & anaerobic digestion this summer! Share
ideas and improve your plant! We are repeating our highly successful
in-depth international AD & biogas training courses as well as our annual
international biogas study tour this summer.

25 - 28 June 2013: International Biogas & AD Operating Course in the UK

Still available: The 4-day IBBK / REA training course is suitable for those
wishing to acquire a deeper knowledge of the biological process in anaerobic
digestion. Included is a half-day field trip to an agricultural biogas
plant. Don't miss the opportunity to participate and register now for the
International Biogas & AD Biogas Operating Course taking place at the
Dolphin Hotel in St Ives, Cambs., UK. Please find more information attached
or visit our website: http://2013.biogas-training.co.uk

17 - 20 Sept 2013: International Biogas Operating Course in Germany
23 - 26 Sept 2013: International Biogas Study Tour in Germany

The 4-day annual international course on biogas & AD is designed to provide
plant operators, decision makers and investors with profound specific
operators knowledge. There will be again also our traditional biogas study
tour through Germany to see the latest ground-breaking biogas concepts and
technologies on a 4-day trip. Please find more information attached or visit
our website: http://www.biogas-knowledge.com

Feedback has been that our anaerobic digestion training leads to better
plant design and construction material selection, increases plant efficiency
and profitability, reduces running costs & maintenance and improves on site
health & safety. All courses are provided by long term German biogas
experts.

For registration please send the attached form completed and signed back to:

Mrs Silke Volk - email: s.volk at biogas-zentrum.de -
Fon: +49 (0)7954 921 969
Fax: +49 (0)7954 926 132

---------------------------
IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH
Am Feuersee 6, 74592 Kirchberg/Jagst, Germany
Fon: +49 (0)7954 926 203
Fax: +49 (0)7954 926 204
www.biogas-zentrum.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Agr.biol. Michael Köttner
Steuernummer: 57073/21766
UmSt.ID: DE268792260

Follow us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/biogas.zentrum