[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 34, Issue 10

David david at h4c.org
Wed Jun 26 11:01:08 CDT 2013

Dear Dev,

On 6/25/2013 1:06 PM, DEV PANDEY wrote:
> Dear David
>
> This is Dev from WOG Technologies Inc. west Palm Beach FL , we are currently
> building a plant for palm oil processing unit waste to energy system .
>
> If you provide details of your existing system we can definitely work out a
> proposal to increase bio gas generation.

Digesters, for the most part, are designed for specific situations,
because so many things about any given installation-- type of
substrate, amount available, the key economic driver-- will vary. As
such, one usually starts with an evaluation of the situation, not with
a review of a specific digester design.

My firm does consulting primarily about small scale digestion and
applications, and can also assist palm oil processors with gaining
sustainability certification via RSPO.

I do not know Charlie Ramos, of BioGreen Engineering, who responded to
Edward's question on this list, but based on what I see on his
website, his outfit should be among those you might consider
contacting for assistance with the design of digesters utilizing POME.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.   But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/