[Digestion] Biogas plant at Zoo

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 03:36:34 CDT 2013

I think biogas is the best answer for human or animal waste since most of
the biological waste is wet and can go into the digestor straight away
rather then going through the step of drying and hence wastage of time and
energy. having a digestor in Zoo is a great idea and this should be
promoted world over. It has a great educational value as somebody on this
list pointed out.

In India there is a social stigma of using biogas from human waste.
Otherwise this can be a huge energy potential.

Cheers.