[Digestion] Req more info on corn borer control with slurry

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Tue May 7 00:47:14 CDT 2013

Dear Joe Crescenzi,

Many thanks for the information on corn borer avoidance with dilute biogas
slurry from dairy.

Being an academic as well as someone who works directly in the field I am
tempted to request these little clarifications.
a.was the filtered slurry sprayed on the crop and at what stage/age?
b.perhaps you also know the name of the borer - the scientific name
c.I am not sure which country you are from or referring to where this crop
is raised.

Regards
Chanakya

believed to be clean.