[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7 filtering digestate

Joe Crescenzi joecrescenzi at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 05:23:51 CDT 2014

We run about 50,000 liters per day from our 1000M³ digester through 2 of the Stainless model with 1mm screen ECCO FILTRO Made in Brazil, quite reasonably priced. These do fine with once a day cleaning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRE11u4A5I
http://www.eccofiltro.com.br/

More than happy to help with contacts for ordering is anyone is interested
Joe Crescenzi