[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7 filtering digestate

Frans Somebody franshenn238 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 02:12:38 CDT 2014

M. Koettner, thank you for your information on solid separators in Germany.
Do you know of any that work on pure chicken droppings, (egg layers in
cages, tho this might be difficult in Europe with the trend away from
cages!)
I ask this because I think, (but don't know), that pure chicken droppings
is much finer & has fewer solids for the separator to form a 'plug' in the
machine.
Thanks, Frans Henn